Health Care Financial Assistance
There are organizations that can provide financial assistance to assist with paying for health care and prescription medications. Each organization has its own eligibility criteria and application process. Consider reaching out directly to the manufacturer of each of your medications to see if you qualify for programs they may offer.
- Homepage - PAN Foundation - Help with out-of-pocket medical costs
- Medication & Assistance Information - PMD Alliance
- StrongerThanParkinson's - Exercise scholarships
- Parkinsons Wellness Fund
Lower your pharmacy bills with the following websites to obtain medicines at reduced prices
- Good Rx - https://www.goodrx.com/
- Blink Health RX - https://www.BlinkHealth.com
- RxSaver - https://www.rxsaver.com
- ScriptSave WellRx - https://www.wellrx.com
- Singlecare - https://www.singlecare.com/
- Patient Assistance Program Center, RxAssist - learn about ways to use pharmaceutical company programs and other resources to help reduce your medication costs. Look at our database and frequently asked questions to get started. https://www.rxassist.org/patients
Get financial help in Williamson County from a number of agencies. There may be cash grants to help with rent or electric bills. The assistance may be provided by a local charity, social service office, government assistance program or church. Other support in the community ranges from free food boxes to medical care, credit counseling, school supplies for students, and homeless prevention services among other programs.
Williamson County Texas assistance programs