Quick Summary of GAPS Regularly Scheduled Meetings
When will GAPS meet “in-person”? - Still Undetermined!!!
- First Baptist Church – closed for next 3-6 months for hosting large gatherings.
- Georgetown Health Foundation - closed through June 30, 2020.
- The Reserve/The Delaney/The Legacy/Palace Theatre/Wellspring Church – all closed with NO projected date to open.
In the meantime,
- GAPS General meetings are being held by Webinar. Click here for webinar links.
- GAPS Caregiver meetings are being held by Webinar. CONTACT Jeanette for link to ZOOM meeting. email@example.com
- DBS meetings are temporarily paused.
Wednesday--“DBS Support Group” on 3rd Wednesday at 2pm (except August and November) at The Delaney at Georgetown Village, in The Residences section, 359 Village Commons Blvd, Georgetown Contact: Judy Mayo 512-943-9084 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday— “Caregiver’s Support Group” on 2nd Thursday at 2 pm at The Reserve at Georgetown (formerly Autumn Leaves). 3600 Williams Drive, Georgetown Contact: Kimberly McQuaid 512-688-0159 Marketing@reserveatgeorgetown.com
Thursday— “Georgetown Area Parkinson’s Support Group-General Meeting” on 4th Thursday at 3 pm First Baptist Church, 1333 W University Ave, Georgetown Contact: Mary Jane Berry 512-240-4167 email@example.com
Check GAPS Calendar or GAPS Upcoming Events page for changes in meeting times or location.