GAPS - Sponsorship
GAPS Partnership Guidelines FY2023
Hello Industry, Institutional and/or Community Partners with GAPS
GAPS, Georgetown Area Parkinson’s Support Group is a 501c (3) non-profit #82-4050031 as CTAP dba GAPS. GAPS is a FREE support group. Our mission is “To educate, support, and serve those with Parkinson’s disease, movement disorders, and their caregivers”. Currently, GAPS has over 1,200 members that are on the twice a month email distribution. GAPS facilitates support to our members in a monthly GAPS support group meeting; monthly Caregiver’s meeting; monthly Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) support group meeting; and we offer FREE exercise classes to our members. Our Partners are vital to the success of our mission.
This is your invitation to sign up as a partner/sponsor at the level appropriate for you to partner with GAPS.
Here are the following guidelines and expectations before signing and dating your GAPS Partnership Commitment Form (attached).
- Opportunity to interact with meeting attendees
- Exhibit table to showcase your products/services
- Podium recognition at the meeting
- Advertisement with your business logo and link to your website on the GAPS website and newsletters
- See attached GAPS schedule for dates:
- Monthly GAPS Meetings – 4th Thursday of the month except for November and December. We meet at the First Baptist Church, 1333 W University Ave, Georgetown, TX 78628. Partners are asked to set up at 2pm for 2:30 social and meeting starts promptly at 3pm and over at 4:30pm. See speaker list, page3
- Monthly Caregivers Meetings – 2nd Thursday of the month except for December. We meet at the First Baptist Church, 1333 W University Ave, Georgetown, TX 78628. Partners are asked to set up at 1:45pm for 2p to 3:30p meeting.
- Monthly GADS (DBS) Meetings – 3rd Wednesday of the month except for November and December. We meet at the First Baptist Church, 1333 W University Ave, Georgetown, TX 78628. Partners are asked to set up at 1:15pm for 1:30 pm social and meeting starts promptly at 2pm and over at 3:30pm.
- Monthly GAPS Educational Luncheon – 2nd Friday of the month except for November and December. We meet at Georgetown Public Library, 402 W 8th St, Georgetown, TX 78626. Partners are asked to set up at 11am for a “branded presentation” luncheon at 12n to 2pm. Lunch must be obtained by library “Little Lemon Catering”. Meeting space includes seating for ‘75’ and wireless microphones and projector with screen.
- Yearly GAPS Vendor Fair in June - meets on June 22, 2023. We meet at the First Baptist Church, 1333 W University Ave, Georgetown, TX 78628. Partners are asked to set up at 2:00pm for 2:30 pm social to 3:30pm vendor fair. We will have maximum ‘50’ partners in attendance, first ‘50’ sign up with payment…first confirmed!
Partnership Levels FY2023
SPEAKER List for FY2023
Confirmation of Partnership Level ~ SIGN UP
Contact Mary Jane Berry #512-240-4167 or georgetowntxparkinson.com to confirm your dates of participation depending on your partnership level you chose. Must confirm dates before payment!
Please complete the form after confirming your level and dates with Mary Jane Berry. Return by email to: Georgetowntxparkinson@gmail.com or mail at:
CTAP dba GAPS 1530 Sun City Blvd, Suite 120 #156 Georgetown, TX 78633
After confirming dates with Mary Jane Berry. Please complete the form and submit by email to: Georgetowntxparkinson@gmail.com
Electronic: donate button on GAPS website home page https://www.georgetowntexasparkinsons.com/ or
Check: CTAP dba GAPS 1530 Sun City Blvd, Suite 120 #156 Georgetown, TX 78633
GAPS, Georgetown Area Parkinson’s Support Group is a 501c (3) non-profit #82-4050031 and operates as CTAP dba GAPS. GAPS is a FREE support group.
Proceeds from the funding received by the Partners will be used for the support of GAPS (meeting facilities/advertisement/administrative) and for programs to benefit the Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders Community. GAPS will remain a FREE support group with FREE exercise programs.
Collaboration and Teamwork
Partners agree to participate in good faith and collaborate with other Partners, even those who operate competing businesses or offer competitive services. Partner opportunities are intended to be mutually beneficial for all those involved and attending GAPS meetings.
Exhibit Table Displays and Materials
Six-foot tables will be provided. Educational Partners will be responsible for providing table coverings.
Professionalism and Ethics
Professional or business casual attire is required of all Partners.
Partners will avoid discussing the specific business practices or services offered by competitors or others who they do not represent directly, and will refer questions about services, organizations, or topics falling outside their respective scope of expertise to the GAPS Leadership Team member.
Attendee contact lists are not provided directly to sponsors.
Partners may obtain contact information from attendees who approach you for specific information.
Marketing and Promotion
Partners are encouraged to invite patients, clients and caregivers to attend GAPS meetings/events
Partners are encouraged to utilize social media to announce their participation in GAPS meetings/events.
GAPS will advertise/promote Partners using the Partner’s business logo and links to the Partners website. This will be listed on the GAPS website and newsletters for their confirmed commitment date based upon the level of partnership.
Signature and Commitment
Partners are encouraged to read these guidelines to make sure you understand all the details involved in being a Partner with GAPS. It is really important to GAPS that everything is transparent and understood from the beginning so that we lay a solid foundation for a strong collaboration. If you have any questions at all, please let us know. GAPS is happy to clarify any points and work together for a successful partnership!
By signing the Partnership Commitment Form, you grant permission to CTAP dba GAPS to use the Partners business logo for advertisement and promotional purposes. Furthermore, you give my consent for any videos or photos taken of partnering company and partnering representative in conjunction with GAPS meetings to be reproduced for the purpose of publication, promotion, or advertising. All Partners and their representatives agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Partner’s Guidelines provided by CTAP dba GAPS.
We look forward to having you join our roster of Supporting Partners committed to serving the Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders Community. Please respond as soon as possible. Call/email Mary Jane for questions.
Serving and sharing,
Mary Jane Berry h#512-240-4167 c#512-658-3658
GAPS, Georgetown Area Parkinson’s Support Group