Deep Brain Stimulation
Deep brain stimulation, a surgical procedure for Parkinson's, can help ease motor symptoms and decrease medication needs in some people.
DBS Educational Websites
- ABCs of DBS, Where we were and where we are going. Zachary T. Levine MD FAANS Prof. Neurological Surgery, GWU Director of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery, Holy Cross Health
- Michael J Fox, Deep Brain Stimulation
Providers of DBS Products
- Medtronic DBS, Activa neurostimulators
- Boston Scientific, www.Bostonscientific.com Vercise DBS System, search for deep brain stimulation systems.
- Abbott, www.Abbott.com, Infinity technology, search for deep brain stimulation.